Pulling your hair out keeping up with a dozen different social platforms? We know how you feel!
If you chat or socialize with your friends online, you know by now that everyone seems to be using something different.
Some friends use MSN, while others are using Yahoo and GTalk. You catch updates from family using Facebook, and your favorite actor on Twitter. Most Facebook users are probably fed up with Facebook chat closing, freezing and timing out too! Add to the mix having to login for new mail in you your Hotmail, Gmail and POP email accounts, and I am sure your head spins at times!
Digsby solves all of this.
Digsby combines all your Instant Messengers, email notifications, and Social Networking, all into one simple application.
No more logging into multiple applications every time you turn on your computer. Digsby does it for you. With their recent streamlined upgrade, the amount of resource hogging the application uses has been significantly reduced, giving your computer’s CPU a much needed break.
Current IM’s supported are:
- Facebook Chat
- Google Talk
Instant Email Notifications:
As mentioned above, having to log into numerous email accounts to check for mail can be a daunting task for many. Especially anyone who does any amount of socializing or marketing online. Multiple email accounts is almost a way of life!
Stop wasting time checking. Digsby will do it for you!
At the time of this post, Digsby supports: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL/AIM Mail, IMAP, and POP accounts.
Now you can easily stay up to date with friends and family, all in one place. No more logging into Twitter, Facebook, or MySpace to check your wall. Digsby does that for you too!
- Customize your look, using a variety of skins and themes.
- Update your Twitter, MySpace and Facebook statuses right from the Digsby platform!
- Supports Twitter retweets to help spread important updates.
- Now supports “Invisible” status on Gtalk.
- Logs all chat history, regardless of the platform.
- Multitask while you chat. Minimize the IM window and you see popups of new IM’s. Best of all, you can reply right from the popup and get back to what you were doing.
- CTRL +F to find anyone on your list, regardless of what service they are using.
The only downfall we have found is that currently Digsby is not available for MAC. Hopefully that is coming soon!
Go ahead and click the Digsby Download link. It’s 100% free and worst case scenario if you do not like it? Simply uninstall it.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0